A fine example of tattoo removal
There are so many myths about tattoo removal….
- It is expected that you will blister
- You won’t be able to get rid of your tattoo completely
- You will be left with scars
- You cannot tattoo over the treated area
If you have your tattoo removal treatment at First Impressions these rumours are just that, as our staff are highly trained have much experience and only use the latest PicoSure technology. So let me dispel some tattoo removal myths for you….
- It is not normal to blister, if you have extremely sensitive skin, or if the ink is very saturated for example from numerous cover-ups. But more often the usual reason one might experience blistering after a tattoo removal treatment is because they have not followed the ‘after care’ procedure properly. At First Impressions we would have maybe one in fifty clients who experience blistering.
- Once again it is a rarity that we cannot get rid of your tattoo completely, the PicoSure when used by experienced practitioners is a powerful tool and targets the ink beautifully while not causing any stress on surrounding skin.
- At First Impressions we have many clients who have come to us after having treatments elsewhere, these clients are either dissatisfied with the ‘ink drop out’ or for some of the more unfortunate they have come to us telling of horrific stories of blistering and scaring. Not only do these clients express relief after their first tattoo removal treatment with us, if their scarring is not too old they find the texture and colour of the effected skin is greatly improved.
- The PicoSure is so good at it’s job that one can definitely have a new piece of artwork done over the old tattoo site, in fact many of our clients are those intending to do just that, it actually makes a cover-up much more effective.
If you have any further questions regarding tattoo removal call 0428 265 086 and talk to one of our experienced staff.