FEATHER TOUCH BROWS
Cosmetic tattoo is becoming more and more popular as we as a society become more and more harried but at the same time more conscious of our appearance.
There are many different reasons as to why one would choose permanent beauty options:
Practical and Sometimes Necessary
- Poor vision
- Diminished dexterity
- Sensitive skin or allergies
Not Quite so Practical but Definitely Fantastic Reasons to Consider Cosmetic Tattoing
- Extremely busy schedule
- With age our pigmentation diminishes within the skin and hair and you feel like your features are disappearing
- Tired of applying eyeliner and lips before you can greet the world!
I want to wake up looking FABULOUS every day!
I want to look like a 50’s PIN UP-GIRL everyday!
Whatever your reason call Mandy on 0402 698 863 for a chat or to book a consultation.
Cosmetic Tattoo After Care
First Impressions Laser Clinic wants the best results for our clients and it is important to follow the aftercare instructions below to maximise your treatment.
- No Cleansers
- No Make-up
- No swimming or spas
- No direct water on the area until peeling is complete
To cleanse the area, dab area with water gently and ensure you apply Bepanthem cream regularly to keep the area moist.
Permanent Eyebrows and Eyeliner Care Instructions
- Apply Bepanthem cream 5 – 6 times daily
- Gently wipe off old cream prior to applying next application
- If you experience itchy skin in the treated area it is an indication you are not applying enough Bepantham
- Every client is different and depending on a range of reasons, some will experience more exfoliation than others – this is part of the process and is not your cosmetic tattoo coming off.
- The colour coming off the eyebrows and eyeliner at this stage will be substantially darker than that of the true colour underneath.
- It may take between 7 – 10 days to fully appear after the peeling has finished. At this point the colour will be lighter and more natural in appearance.
- After 7-10 days you may now recommence your normal cleansing and makeup routine.
- We strongly advise that sunscreen be worn to protect your permanent makeup from fading.
- Apply Bepanthem cream constantly to keep your lips moist, this will ensure your lips do not tighten ad the Pigmentation separate.
- Directly after your cosmetic tattoo your lips will be slightly swollen and tender – not grotesquely so, but noticeable to yourself and those who know you.
- It is important that you do not pick the peeling areas.
- Avoid all hot drinks or spicy foods for the first day, no lipstick, no direct sun (wear sunscreen/hat) and …. Sorry……. but no kissing ☹
- The lips will exfoliate quickly after 3 – 4 days.
- Full lip cosmetic tattoo treatments do take a little longer, between 5 – 7 days.
Cosmetic Tattoo – True Results
Directly after the application the colour will be a great deal darker, the true ‘actual’ colour will appear two to three weeks post treatment.
It is sometimes necessary to book in for a top up if the colour is too light or patchy in some areas (your first top up is complimentary as it is our priority that you are happy with your permanent makeup).
Cosmetic Tattoo and Cold Sores
If you suffer from cold sores, even if it was many years ago or only once, you will more than likely have an outbreak, this is due to stress on your lips.
It is advised that one week prior to your treatment to take one of the following precautions:
- Lysine tablets
- Zovirex Cream
- or a prescribed medication from you Doctor
We would love to say that these anecdotes will ensure you will not incur an outbreak but they are just precautions and we cannot guarantee you will not have a reaction.
How Long Does a Cosmetic Tattoo Last?
This is up to the individual and how well you look after your skin, if you regularly use sunscreen and moisturiser it can last a few years without a top up, however we do advise an annual top-up to ensure great lasting results.